Which way is better to follow?

Valleydream

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
What's your hosting budget?

I'm using cloudarion.com SSD VPS to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.

CrassW

I'd draw your attention to packages from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

Phoklens

I am very satisfied with NetShop ISP service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.
The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).

Svanko

Accounts from asvhost.com and serverhino.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

Zivavita

I will most definitely be giving HostingSource.com my business for a long time into the forseeable future.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Grozev

Accounts from hostwebis.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.