Which VPS would oyu sign up with?

Altopropper

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
As to my experience with Exmasters VPS hosting for last 6 months - I would say you can rely on it.
The connection/download page speed is very good. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.

Grozev

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

Valleydream

Which VPS would you sign up with?
The comparison will help you to choose the right VPS host!
Take a look at llhost-inc.eu and also netshop-isp.com.cy feature-rich vps hosting solutions.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

CrassW

VPS plans from hostround.com are the best to sign up with.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Phoklens

Which VPS would you sign up with?
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
I've found cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting to be good. Their uptime is very good.
They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Svanko

VPS plans from hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.