Which server is better to sign up with?

Phoklens

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions.
Holiday special: 10% discount on Dedicated Servers, VPS and cPanel web hosting plans
https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/holiday-deals/
Valid until 9th of January 2022

Zivavita

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
I would say that llhost-inc.eu is one of the best web hosts I've tried.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

They currently have Christmas promo with 50% discount available with promo code - MC&HNY!OVS50

Valleydream

For service and support I give hostingsource.com server hosting a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

Altopropper

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
Take your time to consider cloudarion.com ssd web server hosting solutions. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Ochinnak

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.
I continue giving digitalserver.com.mx a A++. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.