Where do you get Good VPS from?

Zivavita

Hello,
I managed to find: Neironvps.com VPS hosting.
Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Grozev

Use VPS accounts from solid hosting providers: rockhoster.com and black.host.
They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.

Ochinnak

The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with NeironVPS.com web host.
A guy from their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and he also helped me with getting my cascading style sheets working. Many thanks.

Skoony

Hello,
If you are looking for reliable and flexible hosting options, then bodHOST’s Easter sale is the perfect opportunity to grab a 15% discount on their Linux and Windows VPS hosting plans. With the code EASTER15, you can experience the power of dedicated resources without the high cost of a dedicated server. bodHOST’s VPS hosting provides complete control, flexibility, and reliability with guaranteed uptime. Don’t miss this chance to elevate your hosting experience!

CrassW

VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
Their services have always been impressive. I hosted on different hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.

Valleydream

SSDVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
My experience with Neironvps.com ssd vps is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.

OwnWebServer

Hello,
OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Phoklens

These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
You can rely on Neironvps.com solutions. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great.