What reseller hosting will be worth trying?

Phoklens

Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways. Thanks all!
Do you think QHoster.com and also KVChosting.net reseller hosting will be worth trying?
Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?

Zivavita

You can trust QHoster.com - QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Altopropper

Vote for kvchosting.net reseller hosting packages. The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites.
And for what you get, the prices are fantastic.

Ochinnak

So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, centohost.com is the way to go. Price seems very competitive. They also offer great tools, easy to use.

Valleydream

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
Give hostforweb.com a try. The website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.