What is VPS hosting signup process?

Zivavita

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about Exmasters.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?

Other options?

Grozev

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and inet.ws (GMY0BX8CEL - 40% off) are stable and reliable enough to sign up with.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

UniWini

Deals from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
Amazing up time
Cheap price, yet quality hosting
Fast server speed
One click script installing
Lots of other features.

CrassW

VPS accounts from black.host and rockhoster.com are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

Valleydream

Recommend Exmasters.com vps hosting more than highly. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7!

Phoklens

The Price is more than ok for what you get. I'm going to sign up another account with Exmasters.com for a new website next week or so. Highly Recommended this host!

Svanko

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
Their service is top-notch, and the speed of their hosting is commendable.

Yankov

VPS accounts from inet.ws and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.