web hosts you can recommend?

Zivavita

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
Only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 6GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
What can you say about Exmasters.com and Profvds.com vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any other web hosts you can recommend?

Grozev

The best VPS providers are: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Pricing looks reasonable, and hosting plans are feature-rich. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Altopropper

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

If I were you, I'd rather choose Profvds.com vps hosting solutions. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS
You can also install any operating system you prefer via Xen console. Using your own ISO images for system installment is possible.

UniWini

Сheck out accounts from decent companies libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.