VPS with high RAM?

Zivavita

I've been going through a multitude of VPS offers on this forum, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to choose. The wide array of options only makes the decision more challenging. Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with VPS services from different hosting companies? I'm interested in hearing about your experiences regarding reliability, speed, pricing policies, and customer support.
What are your views on Rockhoster.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Grozev

VPS deals from allwebhost.com and ewallhost.com are the best to sign up with.
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Altopropper

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

You can get nice Bitcoin vps at Libertyvps.net - They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

UniWini

VPS deals from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are worthwhile.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

Valleydream

Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.
Rockhoster.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.

Svanko

Accounts from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are full-featured and low cost.
They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

Phoklens

One of my friends recommended getting VPS from Rockhoster.com as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth.
Must say that everything works like a clock. My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.

Yankov

Plans from ewallhost.com and hostsailor.com are solid and trustworthy.
I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.