VPS with ddos protection?

Ochinnak

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 2GB of RAM and at least 20GB of Space, I have a budget of $25 a month.
Have seen QHoster.com offered low-cost VPS solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed?
Alternatives for comparison?

Valleydream

Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. Recommend QHoster.com web hosting to other webmasters and newbies.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

Phoklens

It turns out that QHoster.com does an excellent job of hosting my website. Like their payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, etc.
They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

Zivavita

I'd recommend hostnamaste.com openvz vps to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.
These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent.

Altopropper

Happy with QHoster.com - Currently has 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.