VPS which is right hosting a blog

Altopropper

I recommend QHoster.com web host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Grozev

I vote for operavps.com.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Ochinnak

You'd better try Greenwebpage SSD VPS solutions. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

UniWini

QHoster.com and serverhino.com VPS accounts are decent enough to sign up with.
I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Valleydream

I would like to say that hostforweb.com does offer a very good price for VPS hosting and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

CrassW

QHoster.com and brixly.uk VPS accounts are worthwhile.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!