VPS to sign up with ...

UniWini

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Ochinnak

I'm quite happy with hostingsource.com web host. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service. Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.

CrassW

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

Valleydream

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

I'd highly recommend Neironvps.com and Libertyvps.net solutions for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs. Easy admin functionality, billing. Pricing is quite cheap.

Phoklens

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Nice feature-rich vps hosting solutions you can get from Gigapros.com and also Hostnamaste.com providers.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Yankov

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

Zivavita

I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS does.
It comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo. They have round the clock monitoring to make sure that your website stays up at all the times.

Grozev

Plans from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.