Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Phoklens

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need dedicated server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful?
Any info on Regvps.com server hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?

Zivavita

I can not express how happy I am with regvps.com linux vps services. I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. If you want that personalized service then this is the place.

Altopropper

Other thing that is amazing about Regvps.com support is the instant chat function. Like their dedicated servers.
No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.

Ochinnak

I was recommended to try Regvps.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.

Thank them a lot.

CrassW

You know servers from planethoster.com can be right for me.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

Valleydream

If you need to find reliable hosting provider which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure. Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Check out ServerUnion.com solutions. Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

Svanko

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

Grozev

Right server hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Resources are known and not oversold.

UniWini

Right server hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com.
Based on recent and prior interactions with their technical support team, I have been very satisfied with the responses as well as a sincere interest in serving my needs.

Magleno

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need dedicated server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful?
Any info on Regvps.com server hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?
Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself.