The best international hosting?

Phoklens

Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world. I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Does such a hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think kvchosting.net website hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Yankov

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com services are worth trying.
I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Zivavita

As for the best international hosting, believe GTHost.com will be good option for hosting websites across the world.
I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

Grozev

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.comn and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
Without going into detail, I can tell you that all aspects of their hosting services have been excellent. Tech support is top notch and seem to go out of there way to help out and I've never experienced down time.

Altopropper

If you're like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Rightservers.com Managed VPS - Double thumbs up to them! It appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

Ochinnak

As it turns out, kvchosting.net is a good ssd web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.

Svanko

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.