Summer Sale Specials on hosting?

Ochinnak

Hey guys,
recently came across obhost.net - they are offering 30% off the price special on all hosting and ssl solutions.
Have you ever heard about them before? Are they good?
What other hosting specials can you share here?

Regards

Vasmass

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Exmasters-Ma

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

GiGaPros

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

Zivavita

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Webdock.io staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Grozev

Cheap hosting plans are available from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Altopropper

All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. Virtono.com is offering nice specials:
1) Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
2) Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
The IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.