Stable VPS account to sign up with ...

Yankov

Which VPS is better to have a deal with - qhoster.com or hostsailor.com?
I plan to host a blog ...

Zivavita

Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. You can trust QHoster.com Linux VPS.
I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this decent host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.

Altopropper

I've been with QHoster.com for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Ochinnak

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
You can trust DataPacket.net - The website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

CrassW

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com plans are reliable enough to sign up with.
Their support is insane awesome and honest and fast if you have a problem or a virus or something on your website than this is your best place to feel safe and enjoy it.