Server hosting with 24/7 tech support?

Zivavita

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews about Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server packages. Any suggestions please?

Grozev

Reliable dedicated servers are available from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and coinshosting.com (10% off - COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED).
If you are looking for a company with high quality, security-safe services, fast, up-to-date and extremely helpful employees, you are in the right place.

Altopropper

I've been with hostnamaste.com dedicated server hosting for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability. Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software.

UniWini

Use servers from black.host are worth trying.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

Valleydream

Glad to find Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.

Phoklens

IF you ask me, I'm impressed with Regvps.com dedicated hosting solutions. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth. So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.