rockhoster.com vs inet.ws

Grozev

VPS plans from inet.ws and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Altopropper

I am more than happy with Rockhoster, it offers OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.
They have variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.

UniWini

VPS plans from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net are full-featured and low cost.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology. Uptime is high and network is full-redundant.

Ochinnak

I'd normally look for in below order:
- support (technical support is very important),
- value for price (you will get what you pay for),
- uptime and reliability.
Well, Profvds.com is awesome Slovakia vps hosting provider! I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

Valleydream

A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime. It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients.
A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

You can rely on Regvps.com Germany vps, your sites will be in good hands. I definitely would recommend them to any friends of mine.
XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

Svanko

Attractive VPS deals are available from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

I'd normally look for in below order:
- support (technical support is very important),
- value for price (you will get what you pay for),
- uptime and reliability.
Well, Profvds.com is awesome Slovakia vps hosting provider! I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
How many customers are on each server?

Phoklens

Well, the fact is that Hostnamaste.com has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast! Like their openvz vps solutions.

Yankov

Trustworthy companies are: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.