Require 100 gbs of hard disk - any good hosting?

Ochinnak

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram
I would like to know your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Hostnamaste.com web hosting plans?
Any info about them? What host is better? Why?

LLHOST INC.

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

Valleydream

After discussions and a great deal of time spent looking for another host, I finally moved to netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting provider. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

Phoklens

Now I am happy running my sites at hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.

Altopropper

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd recommend these hosts: kvchosting.net and also hostingsource.com

UniWini

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are the best server providers in the whle IT industry.
Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.