Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Altopropper

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails.
EU location is essential (for the server but not essential for the company).
Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip.
Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available.
For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too.
Daily backups of files and DB should be available.
The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome).
I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Greenwebpage.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

UniWini

Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are good enough to have a deal with.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Ochinnak

Believe you need to widen the range of your search. Try considering kvchosting.net SSD VPS solutions in the USA.
High 99% uptime and very fast servers. I developed my Wordpress Website with optimum speed using the available softaculous addon in the cpanel.

CrassW

Have a look at plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

Phoklens

The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%! Centohost.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.

Have a look at plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.
How many customers are on each server?