Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy?

Phoklens

Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
lso what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? Thinking to try them. Other suggestions please?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Zivavita

Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. I've never had a problem with NetShop ISP uptime, but my sites are low-traffic.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Altopropper

It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable Netshop-isp.com.cy guys are. Website building tools included.
The control panel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.

Ochinnak

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

I've been with NetShop ISP cheap web hosting for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host.
Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer. Performance is Excellent.