Reliable host that has an affordable price?

Altopropper

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on GTHost.com and also Zakservers.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Ochinnak

Honest to goodness customer service is a rare thing these days but Zakservers.com knows how to do it right. Recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Valleydream

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
Believe rightservers.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Phoklens

Give vote for ZakServers.com solutions. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.

Thank them a lot.

Zivavita

Also like Zakservers.com - They also offer Monero XMR servers as recently they have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.
DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers or any other of the supported locations.