Quality e-hosting service?

Valleydream

Hello! I've been looking for good and quality hosting service provider.
I managed to find Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting. Require 30 SSD GB HD, 4GB of RAM.
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Any alternatives for comparison?

OwnWebServer

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

We are available 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Ochinnak

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
Take a look at vps solutions offered by Exmasters.com and also Libertyvps.net providers. They are trusted and time-tested.
Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Phoklens

Like hostingsource.com special: VPS - $5 first month for any plan.
MANAGED SERVICES: basic support – free, advanced plan – $19/month, professional plan – $39/month.

Zivavita

I can point out that Hostnamaste.com is the best openvz vps host. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied.
Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. That's what I call service. I can't really judge the reliability yet, but I'm happy with everything.