Providers for OpenVZ VPS?

Zivavita

Hello,
I have been looking for the best providers that can provide OpenVZ VPS.
Today I found Rockhoster.com and also Hostnamaste.com offer nice vps hosting solutions. Are they good for Openvz vps?
Have you ever used them? What host would you rather choose? Why?

Grozev

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com VPS plans are worthwhile.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

Altopropper

You'd better choose Hostnamaste.com openvz vps - The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.
Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.

UniWini

Have a look at VPS accounts from qhoster.com and inet.ws as they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

Phoklens

Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
Can't say anything bad about Rockhoster.com solutions in Europe. Support is good & fast! It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Yankov

VPS plans from qhoster.com and inet.ws are worth trying.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

Ochinnak

Can say that Hostnamaste.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH this openvz vps host.

CrassW

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

Valleydream

Now, I do want to say that Hostingsource.com as well as Libertyvps.net have been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts.
They are decent web hosts that are really trying to make a good name for themselves in the web hosting business.

Svanko

VPS deals from owned-networks.net and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.