Powerful server with DDoS Protection?

Valleydream

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Phoklens

Don't look any further just go for hostingsource.com USA server hosting and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.

Zivavita

I must say Netshop-isp.com.cy hosting is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...

Altopropper

Just here to say that netshop-isp.com.cy is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs, great price, it's got it all!!
My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.
Thanks.

UniWini

QHoster.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.

Ochinnak

I am lucky to have chosen NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap server hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they are offer are really cool and very helpful for a webmaster who want to build new web site and host it immediately within minutes.

Gopendero

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.