Need hosting. I will be uploading videos

Phoklens

I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast. Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think Datapacket.net vps hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Zivavita

Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, Datapacket.net was like a breath of fresh air.
They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

Ochinnak

Good pricing for datapacket.net vps hosting solutions. Many thanks to my friend who suggested me this web host. Enjoy 99.9% uptime and a 7 day money back guarantee.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

Skoony

If you are looking for reliable and flexible hosting options, then bodHOST’s Easter sale is the perfect opportunity to grab a 15% discount on their Linux and Windows VPS hosting plans. With the code EASTER15, you can experience the power of dedicated resources without the high cost of a dedicated server. bodHOST’s VPS hosting provides complete control, flexibility, and reliability with guaranteed uptime. Don’t miss this chance to elevate your hosting experience!

Valleydream

As an alternative, try considering Profvds.com VPS in Europe. VNC access, free migrations, backups. Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS