Need good server with DDoS Protection

Zivavita

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try GTHost.com dedicated server hosting. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me

Nerdsconfid

If I am looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are the servers physically located? Am I given a choice in location?

Altopropper

Lots of features! You can trust GTHost.com instant server hosting. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.

Ochinnak

I rate GTHost.com 100% in support and everything. For what you get, prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

Valleydream

Happy with the speed and uptime provided by GTHost.com server host. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver.

Phoklens

Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with GTHost.com 24/7 with almost immediate response.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. The vista provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.