Need good dedicated server hosting in Europe

Phoklens

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on zakservers.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Zivavita

I am a customer in zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers since 2022 and I can say that they rocks!
The one-button installation of things like Wordpress, Joomla, Moodle etc. is brilliant for people like me who have limited skills, but know what they want.

Altopropper

As a webmaster or administrator of a site that is mission critical, I simply don't have the luxury to wait and wait.
I would recommend zakservers.com to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting.

Ochinnak

I strongly believe that Webhost.pro is really good web host. You can find a good solutions at dedicated servers section.
This web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Valleydream

I know Zak Servers offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support. Give their offshore dedicated servers a try.