Need a good E-commerce Web Host

Altopropper

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen xxiwebhosting.com offered nice Thai VPS hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

UniWini

VPS plans from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are full-feaured and cheap.
Love the customer support. Keep up the great work guys!

Valleydream

If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, Tzulo.com is the place to get one.
The server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.

Phoklens

Try Exmasters.com VPS hosting. As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you. + get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Grozev

KVChosting.net and brixly.uk plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Zivavita

20Off-Y22VPSs - For one order only and a one-time discount to get 20% off VPS prices, use the coupon.

Give xxiwebhosting.com VPS hosting a try. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Ochinnak

Give XXIwebhosting.com a try and you'll not regret a thing. Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount. Like their discounts: https://siam.digital/discount/

CrassW

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.