Low-cost hosting for my e-commerce site?

Phoklens

Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
What providers are also good for ordering Multi-Domain SSL?
Do you know anything about Hostforweb.com website hosting solutions? Are they good? Alternatives?

Thanks

Altopropper

I'd like to sincerely thank the guys from hostforweb.com for the excellent hosting service they provide.
As for their servers, they are really fast. Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

Ochinnak

I myself am quite happy with hostforweb.com US hosting. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I'd recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.
Cyber Monday - get 80% off Any hosting package.

Valleydream

Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. Hostforweb.com web host can be trusted.
My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.

Zivavita

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Highly recommend this web host! Hostforweb.com has been a wonderful host. Good uptime and speed.
The support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.