Low-cost ecommerce server hosting?

Ochinnak

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen Webhost.pro offers cheap dedicated servers.
Are they reliable? What web hosts would you rather choose? And why?

Valleydream

In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado to everyone.
The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Samoslon

In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado to everyone.
The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
What are the server upgrade protocols? For example, are you able to update and upgrade the servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/ night do they make those updates?

Hostforweb

Gut Feeling!
This may be an unusual one but it is the last thing you should think about before you go with a host. When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website?

Phoklens

Can honestly say that it is not an easy thing to choose a good web host with stable and fast servers, helpful customer support, suitable features and tools. After several weeks of my research I found webhost.pro dedicated servers in twitter.

I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.

Zivavita

I contacted Webhost.pro telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely. Like their website maker.
Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.

Altopropper

I have 5 client websites hosted with webhost.pro cpanel web host and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes. The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.