Looking for US Dedicated server

Phoklens

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on GTHost.com and Hostingsource.com server hosting solutions in US? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Thank you.

Altopropper

I have to say that I am surprised with the quality of services and reliability that GTHost.com provides.
I simply believe that people who work hard and deliver excellent work should be rewarded and these people really should.

Ochinnak

I recommended GTHost.com instant servers to all my clients! It has been a great host for me!!! Haven't noticed any downtime.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Valleydream

I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend hostingsource.com dedicated hosting services to others. Get 50% first month discount.
Pricing is quite reasonable, they saved much money for me, I like it very much.

Svanko

Right dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.