Looking for Cyprus Dedicated server

Zivavita

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions in Cyprus? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Thank you.

UniWini

I'd draw your attention to servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

Ochinnak

I recommend NetShop isp to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. Like their dedicated servers.

CrassW

Servers from owned-networks.net are well-balanced and cheap.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Valleydream

Well, netshop isp is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.

Altopropper

Excellent Web Host! Gigapros.com has been the best server hosting provider I've run across.
Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.