Looking for a web hosting

Phoklens

I am looking for a cheap web hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements
20gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
100% uptime.
What are your views on kvchosting.net hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Zivavita

Give Exmasters.com vps hosting a try. Sometimes providers do not understand that a good member in their ranks can be better than many marketing efforts.
They have a good deal of affordable hosting services and good webhosting tools to assist in various matters like web development.

Altopropper

You can rely on kvchosting.net - Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

Ochinnak

I'll be with centohost.com for a long time to come I think. It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

Skoony

bodHOST offers Linux cpanel web hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

Svanko

Trustworthy hosting companies such as rockhoster.com and planethoster.com can be good for meeting all your needs.
Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.

Yankov

You know accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com can be quite suitable for all your needs.
I love them because pricing is transparent and their teams are very helpful. Highly recommend.