Looking for a Shared hosting

Phoklens

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements
20gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
100% uptime.
What are your views on kvchosting.net hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Yankov

Shared plans from hostingsource.com andlibertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.

Zivavita

I recommend kvchosting.net all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting provider I have dealt with.
Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.

Ochinnak

Highly recommend kvchosting.net web hosting service. The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding. Huge repository of answered FAQ, and they respond very fast to any questions I have. I had an issue setting up SSL for one of my clients and called them.

Altopropper

Can say that QHoster.com cPanel web hosting gets A++ for every category. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

CrassW

QHoster.com and planethoster.com plans are worth your attention.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.