looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Valleydream

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who is providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection. So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try greenwebpage.com web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Phoklens

Simply, I just like where greenwebpage.com stands - trying out new things, and trying to be on top of it always.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Zivavita

As an alternative, can also recommend you to try hostingsource.com ddos protected hosting.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Altopropper

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
Take a look at hostforweb.com and also kvchosting.net website hosting solutions. They have nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.