Looking for a Euro Dedicated server

Valleydream

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
What are your views on GTHost.com EU dedicated hosting packages? Will it be worth trying? Any experience?

Thank you.

Svanko

ASVhost.com and planethoster.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their prompt attention to my concern was very much appreciated. I would recommend them for support, value and trust.

Phoklens

I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Highly recommend GTHost.com dedicated servers Europe.

Yankov

QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their services are really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

Zivavita

I'm so glad I found this provider and will be recommending NetShop ISP EU dedicated servers to all my friends and clients.
The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.

Ochinnak

Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.
Well, GTHost.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy!

Altopropper

Try considering Hosting022.com Serbia dedicated servers. The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

CrassW

Have a look at plans from qhoster.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!