Looking for a Euro Dedicated server

Phoklens

Hi,

Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on Exmasters.com and also Hosting022.com server hossting solutions in Europe?
Thank you.

Zivavita

Everything is running very well. After I've experienced some issues or high pricing with 3 other hosting providers in the last 5 years I'm very satisfied with Exmasters.com web hosting in Europe. All of their work is based on quality and I highly recommend their hosting services to other webmasters.

Grozev

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

CrassW

Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to have a deal with.
I have had no trouble at all. Their support is really quick and I have always found someone who answers me back immediately despite our time difference. I am truly impressed.

Svanko

Just want to say that qhoster.com and legionbox.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.