I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.

Phoklens

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen QHoster.com offered Managed cPanel vps hosting solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

Zivavita

Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all QHoster.com VPS hosting Plans. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

Altopropper

You can trust QHoster.com hosting!
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Ochinnak

I host a couple of sites with Hostnamaste.com on their kvm vps account, and their support has been terrific.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Svanko

Try VPS deals from solid hosting providers: owned-networks.net and legionbox.com.
They are ahead of the curve and combined with friendly service keeps me coming back and also recommend to others.

Yankov

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Customer support at these companies is the guiding North Star, always present and quick to resolve any issues. Their technical expertise, courteous approach, and infallible guidance stand out. These hosts aren't just web hosting providers, they are co-pilots in my digital journey, ensuring a voyage that's light-years ahead of others. Thank you for being my trusted guides on this incredible journey.

UniWini

VPS accounts from profvds.com and inet.ws are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services deliver high quality and good value.

CANTECH

If you're looking for a Virtual Private Server (VPS) with DDoS protection, consider providers like OVH, Cantech Networks. These services offer robust DDoS mitigation features to safeguard your server from malicious attacks, ensuring your website or application remains accessible and secure. Some hosting providers offer DDoS protection as an add-on service, so be sure to inquire about this when selecting your VPS plan.

Grozev

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are decent enough to sign up with.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.