I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.

Phoklens

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen QHoster.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy offered low-cost vps hosting solutions?
Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

Zivavita

Give netshop isp cheap vps a try. They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It is fast and the pricing is solid.

Altopropper

As a recent customer of QHoster.com I cannot recommend them more. Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none.
I look forward to many years working with them. Highly recommended and amazing value!

Valleydream

One of the best hostings I've had the chance to test. Incredibly cheap, especially for all netshop-isp.com.cy offers.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgeable people.

Ochinnak

The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend QHoster.com cPanel web host to other webmasters. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

Yankov

The best VPS provider is inet.ws.
I am very happy with their hosting services. Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.