hostsailor.com vs owned-networks.net

Svanko

Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com and black.host.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.

Yankov

Accounts from black.host and coinshosting.com are the best to sign up with.
From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.

Valleydream

You can rely on GTHost.com instant servers - Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.
With low latency, your network is optimized to process messages quickly which allows your customers to interact with your site seamlessly and efficiently.

Phoklens

Can't say anything bad about Gigapros.com dedicated servers. Support is good & fast! The control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.

Zivavita

If your web host has outgrown its shared web host solution, it may be time to move it to virtual web hosting, which is often seen as a low cost alternative to getting your own dedicated server. Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site.

Good value. Highly recommended. Zipservers.com always meets my expectations in all terms. Like their dedicated servers. They'll develop you a bespoke hosting solution for your specifications.

Grozev

Accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth your attention.
The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

Magleno

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.