High Traffic Dedicated Server?

Phoklens

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server.
Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good), 16 to 64 GB of RAM, 10TB+ Bandwidth, 1 Gbit/s connection
What are your views on Hosting022.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!

Yankov

Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are the best to stick to.
They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

Zivavita

I have been using 21st-thailand.com since they opened.. I have many sites hosted at best dedicated server thailand and they have always answered questions.
You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.

Ochinnak

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

I'm pleased to deal with hosting022.com web host. Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service.
The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.

CrassW

QHoster.com and asvhost.com servers are reliable enough to sign up with.
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Svanko

Have a look at servers which kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com provide.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.