Good Webhosting provider for Wordpress site?

Phoklens

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Any information on Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternative web host for comparison?
Thank you guys anyway for help.

Zivavita

It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
Hostnamaste.com is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.

Grozev

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com as they are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Altopropper

I've been with Greenwebpage since July 2022 and they have been amazing, they stay competitive and are always increasing their site space and offerings at to extra cost to me. Like their wordpress hosting solutions. The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.

Ochinnak

I have to highly recommend hosting022.com Serbia wordpress hosting for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure.

Valleydream

Try to look at more hosting options. It seems to me that Centohost.com will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.