Good VPS with SSL Certificates/Ddos protection?

Zivavita

I'm looking for a VPS with ddos protection and SSL Certificates.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 2GB of RAM and at least 20GB of Space, I have a budget of 30 EUR a month.
Have seen OBhost.net offered low-cost VPS hosting solutions and SSL Certificates?
Any comments on their reliability and speed?
Alternatives for comparison?

Grozev

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.
No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.

Altopropper

Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. OBhost.net support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host. Great selection of SSL Certificates.

Ochinnak

I have all my clients host with Exmasters.com VPS hosting and no one has complained. Customer service has improved drastically since I started the account.
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.

Phoklens

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.
Check out xxiwebhosting.com/vps-hosting-in-thailand/. Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.