Good VPS hosts you know?

Zivavita

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host, Managed with affordable Add-on Support, 4GB RAM, Responsive & Friendly
Any information on hostingsource.com and also greenwebpage.com VPS hosting reliability?
What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Grozev

VPS solutions from kvcyhosting.net and rockhoster.com are worth your attention.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

Altopropper

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with hostingsource.com - it is TOP SSD VPS host. A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

UniWini

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Ochinnak

I can say hostingsource.com is trustworthy. The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.

Phoklens

Great Service at a great price. I'd highly recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS service! The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable.