Good Hosting Provider is Required

Altopropper

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
What are your views on Rightservers.com Managed VPS? Will it be worth trying them?

thx for your help

Valleydream

Highly recommend Rightservers.com service for any kind of web sites. Managed VPS servers are fast and stable.
Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

Phoklens

After you sign up with Rightservers Canadian VPS, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

Zivavita

I had one problem a few months ago that was something to do with a database error on their servers, and it was fixed within hours, and courteously. Rightservers.com is very good value for money!

Ochinnak

Thumbs up to these guys. Rightservers.com is a wonderful managed vps host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.