Good hosting account required

Altopropper

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison? I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
Any info on kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com hosting solutions? What host is better from your points? Why?

Valleydream

Excellent service, would definitely recommend kvchosting.net ssd vps to others.
They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

Phoklens

I have many web sites hosted at several providers hostingsource.com is one of the best.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

Well done guys!

Zivavita

Having been with two other hosting services before kvchosting.net ssd web host, I can honestly say they are by far the best!
I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!

Ochinnak

The first time i registered with datapacket.net it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country. I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their semi-dedicated services as soon as I reach more customers. Seriously..is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!