Good Bitcoin hosting for Online Pharmacy?

Ochinnak

Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed provider who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Have found HostingWalay.pk - are they good? What host is better? Why?

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

LLHOST INC.

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Valleydream

I've been with HostMines web hosting more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
They are just amazing. Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.

Phoklens

I've been using hostingwalay.pk shared hosting for 5 months and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, this has been the BEST!

Zivavita

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend kvchosting.net SSD web hosting solutions.
The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems.
I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order.

Altopropper

I am very happy to say that when I needed Hostingwalay.pk help, they were there.
ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff was always willing to help work through an issue.
Good pricing, uptime and tech help.