EU dedicated hosting?

Valleydream

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out ServerUnion.com EU dedicated hosting plans at good rates.
Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

Svanko

Dedicated servers from allwebhost.com and black.host are good enough to sign up with.
I have ALWAYS had impeccable services from them. They've guided me through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work. I love them.

Phoklens

You'll get 50% OFF on all ServerUnion.com dedicated servers, lifetime!
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my Websites.

Zivavita

I've been with serverunion.com server hosting for three months now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.

Grozev

Deals from hostsailor.com and black.host are worth trying.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

Ochinnak

You'll get 50% OFF if you choose ServerUnion.com solutions. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.