DDoS Protected servers?

Zivavita

I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in Cyprus.
I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try hostingsource.com web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on the quality of their service?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Ochinnak

A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime.
It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients. A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

Check out also digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados. It has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.

Valleydream

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is GTHost.com dedicated packages.
This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with.
They use a Supermicro server blade on Intel Xeon, that is, we do not have “servers” i3, 5, i7, etc.

Phoklens

Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
Like hostingsource.com solutions. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. It’s great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.

Yankov

Have a look at dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.