Contabo Web Hosting Review

d2h

Contabo Web Hosting Review to discuss on Contabo cPanel Web Hosting. Why we should use or not to use the Contabo cPanel Web Hosting for your domain. As of my personal review and opinion I was very very disappointed with their services due to many reasons - but found something good as well after paying a heavy funds. I have used one of my clients domains with their webhosting package.

Cons Which lead me to Leave Contabo for Contabo Web Hosting
  • They do not provide Chat Support
  • They do not provide email support 24/7
  • They do not able to manage quires over the call 24/7
  • They do not allow monthly or quarterly payments - only take one year payments.
  • They do not provide SSH access in cPanel
  • They do not provide access to enable required Php extensions - you cannot change your Php extensions in cPanel which required to run your website.
  • They do not provide backup of your data in cPanel automatically
  • They do not allow to import SQL file size more than 50mb which is too much less for any website owner.
  • They do not allow to increase upload file size limit to import database more than 50mb
  • They do not cooperate with customers to settle the issues of cPanel issues like this - only give answer to customers that please change your service to VPS or Server.
Pros which are found in their service
  • They allow EP and RAM Boost more than other
  • They provide DDOS Protection with 1GBPS - I have not tested yet this
  • They give 10 Addon domains which is more than other providers.
It was the simple and my assessed review after wasting 50 EURO of my client, please share your review about them or similar fact which you know. Hope my review will help you to read it before using their web hosting service.

Last edited: